Sunday, February 27th 

Greetings,

Attention parents, we are excited to announce our kidzlife weekend trip to Smoky mountain Kidfest held at the Gatlinburg Convention center! Kidfest is for the younger Generation.The services will be geared toward reaching children between the ages of 5 to 12. On Friday,  April 29th we will be heading to Pigeon Forge for Kidsfest. I am excited to lead this younger generation on this weekend adventure of spiritual growth.The price for the ticket is $68.25 per/person, however we plan on getting a hotel for the Friday night. Fundraising will begin March 20th and we are anticipating to raise all the funds needed for the trip and hotel. Space is limited. This investment in our children’s ministry and our ministry team will be rewarding for years to come. I need your help in volunteering your time and efforts in assisting me with fundraising and attendance as chaperones. I am sure that the church family will get on board in sowing into our Kidzlife ministry to send them on such a life changing trip. I would love for you to assist me in making this trip one of the most memorable, life changing experiences for our children. Nothing pulls my heartstrings more than seeing our kids touched by God. Please contact me personally or via email if you can join me on the trip. 

Blessings,

Pastor Wesley Sweat